In Other News
- First Annual Elastic Arts Benefit
- Graphic Notes V13: March 2018 – May 2018
- Jacquelyn Carmen Guerrero: “Protection”
- Graphic Notes V12: December 2017 – February 2018
- Oscar Arriola: PAZ: Piñatas & Zines
- Graphic Notes V10: September – November 2017
- Chris Zain & Daniel Hojnacki, “Vesseling”
- Graphic Notes V9: June – August 2017
July 3, 2013
Logan Square Night Markets
The Logan Square Night Market comes to the Logan Square Blue Line plaza every Wednesday from 5 to 9 pm beginning on June 26 and ending on September 4. Elastic Arts, The Inconvenience and The Hypocrites have been contracted with by the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events to program music, theatre and family-friendly entertainment as part of the Night Market. I Am Logan Square will bring visual artists to round out the evenings to complement the fresh produce provided by area farmers, and food available from local area restaurants.
Check back for an updated music Schedule!